Proud distributor of eSun filament in Canada
PEI (polyetherimide) is a strong, rigid plastic that withstands high temperatures. It is an ideal build surface for 3D printers. To use, simply stick onto your heated build plate using the pre-applied 3M 468MP adhesive. When heated, the PEI sheet allows your 3D prints to adhere to the build surface without requiring the use of a print raft. After printing, allow the sheet to cool to room temperature before removing your 3D print. The cooling time will allow the prints to easily detach and the 468MP to regain its maximum adhesion, preventing the PEI sheet from lifting with the print. This is a multiple use, no-mess product.
Use 90%+ isopropyl alcohol before each print run to keep the surface free of finger grease and contaminants which can impede the adhesion process.
Wet sanding the PEI sheet with 800 grit sandpaper can restore the surface after prolonged use.
This PEI sheet comes with protective film on the top surface which must be removed before use. Any scratches or scuffs on the sheet surface are purely cosmetic and will not affect the product's performance.
- 0.4mm total thickness including the 3M 468MP adhesive
- Works with ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET+, Brick, Wood & Flexible (TPE/TPU) filaments
- Pre-applied 3M 468MP adhesive sheet
- Easier to install than masking tape or other typically used films
- Protects build plate
- Long lasting heat resistant print surface compatible with the most popular filaments
- Creates an optimal bond between the 3D printed object and build surface to reduce the risk of lifting during the print process
- Printed objects are easily removed after a cool down period
- PEI can easily be resized to your specific heated build plate by scoring with a sharp utility knife
PEI Sheet, 254mm x 224mm
- Brand: XAGYL
- Product Code: PEI_254_224
- Availability: In Stock