Proud distributor of eSun filament in Canada
- New and improved high temperature non-stick silicone socks for E3D HotEnds.
- Keep your heater block clean and well-insulated with a cosy blue sock, stylishly emblazoned with the E3D logo.
- Cling tightly to the heater block and last longer than ever before.
- Will keep your 3D printer running smoother for longer.
- Compatible only with E3D heater blocks. Will fit your V6, Chimera, Lite6, Titan Aero, Kraken and more!
Made of a heat-resistant, non-stick silicone material our socks will repel build-up of molten plastic. This really helps with sticky materials like Co-Polyesters and filled materials that like to build up on nozzles. These also offer a huge boost in temperature stability, particularly if you use high airflow cooling around the nozzle to cool the print. The additional cooling combined with reduced radiation of heat from the block and nozzle to the print really boost the ability to print great overhangs and bridges, all while keeping the HotEnd temperature extremely stable. The covers simply push onto the front of the HotEnd with no disassembly - they will be a tight fit when first pushed on cold. When hot the silicone will expand to the correct size to fit the hotend snugly. V6 socks come in a pack of 3 because they don’t last forever. Depending on what materials you print and how much abuse they get they eventually wear away at the nozzle tip. Even with sticky abrasive materials and a bit of abuse they should easily last 100+ print hours. With less sticky materials like ABS and gentler use you can get almost infinite life.
E3D V6 Silicone Socks (Pack of 3)
- Brand: E3D Online
- Product Code: V6-SOCK-3PACK
- Availability: In Stock